Is there anything that works with Replay Poker?

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I really enjoy the Cards Chat freerolls, which are now held on Replay Poker for US players. I like to go over my play the next day, but Replay Poker has about the worst Hand History around. I have no way of checking my stats to see where I can improve my game.

I enjoyed using DriveHUD on several sites, but I don't believe any HUDs work with Replay Poker. Is there anything that might work there?

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
agreed, I really love that I can play now with the whole CC active playerpool!
But the website is terrible. they can't even get decent programmers for proper coding...
Their mobile version is useless too... at least for any league. it doesn't show in their mobile "dashboard". But not suprsising since league games also never appear in the web version in their great dashboard....
ACR is doing a better job and that says a lot !

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Playing on the site is an excellent practice in case one day you decide to test your poker skills in a game for real money. This is what it was designed for, but to introduce all sorts of options, no, the room has no income and is designed only for playing for chips.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Playing on the site is an excellent practice in case one day you decide to test your poker skills in a game for real money. This is what it was designed for, but to introduce all sorts of options, no, the room has no income and is designed only for playing for chips.
It does has income. They annoy their customers constantly with offers of buying playchips for real money lol .
Im sure some idiots do that

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One thing I have wondered is whether people that actually pay money to buy chips on this site are gambling addicts waiting to happen or just stupid people or both. There must be a lot of them because that apparently is how this site is funded.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
One thing I have wondered is whether people that actually pay money to buy chips on this site are gambling addicts waiting to happen or just stupid people or both. There must be a lot of them because that apparently is how this site is funded.
If nobody bought any chips you wouldn't have any site to play your freerolls on.

Surely you could think of more stupid things people pay money for than playing a game they like.

Here are some help:

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think it's a site for casual players to have fun with... wouldn't expect too much out of it as far as huds go, I'm just happy if I can find my table if I decide to reg lol👍

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I didn't want this to turn into a bash Replay Poker thread. I actually like the layout and enjoy playing there. I just wish they had a better support for viewing hand history, and maybe being able to view stats (even my own) would be nice.

I guess the answer I was looking for is "No." Having a HUD work on Replay Poker would be nice (do you hear me DriveHUD?) LOL

edit: I agree they need to work on their mobile site.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think any HUD work there, you can send a request to their support and see what they say. I'm guessing if you get a lot of people to request it to be supported, they will add support for the site.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It does has income. They annoy their customers constantly with offers of buying playchips for real money lol .
Im sure some idiots do that
This is, how all play money sites are funded. Back in the day I played on Zynga Poker, which is a Facebook App. On that site there was even a big "black market" for play money chips, where some people would use bots or collusion to win chips and then sell them to other players at a discount to the official price. There was also a widespread culture of begging chips from other (winning) players via the chat.

I made several "friends" that way, some of whom later turned out to be pretending to be females, while they were in fact males. I also had my Facebook account hacked, because someone wanted to steal my play money chips. It was literally a mad-house, and the best thing, that happened, was, that they eventually banned me for unknown reasons. Because this is, what finally got me (back) to real money poker sites, where I should have been the whole time :)

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes, it's a play money site, so you don't need to overcombine... Obviously they won't invest too much money like a money platform... I think it's better than nothing! If it wasn't for this, then I wouldn't even be able to play, because the PS it's the only one in my country where I can still play, but they don't have a freeroll anymore.....So I'm not complaining!

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
This is, how all play money sites are funded. Back in the day I played on Zynga Poker, which is a Facebook app. On that site there was even a big "black market" for play money chips, where some people would use bots or collusion to win chips and then sell them to other players at a discount to the official price. There was also a widespread culture of begging chips from other (winning) players via the chat.

I made several "friends" that way, some of whom later turned out to be pretending to be females, while they were in fact males. I also had my Facebook account hacked, because someone wanted to steal my play money chips. It was literally a mad-house, and the best thing, that happened, was, that they eventually banned me for unknown reasons. Because this is, what finally got me (back) to real money poker sites, where I should have been the whole time :)
Good Times 🤣🤣 glad you're arrived in the end :)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Times 🤣🤣 glad you're arrived in the end :)
After the Zynga Poker experience I signed up for pokerstars, and even just the software quality was like night and day. Plus there were no (obvious at least) bots or "teams" ruining the playing experience. It really was like night and day. And while I had played on Zynga Poker due to some principle about not wanting to "gamble for real money", it felt very stupid afterwards, when you can play cash games for as little as $2 and SnGs for even less. Its not like those $100, I deposited on PokerStars, was ever going to have a significant impact on my financial situation. And even a fraction of that would also have been enough, since I pretty much never dipped below zero playing 2NL cash games.

Last edited:
G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
After the Zynga Poker experience I signed up for PokerStars, and even just the software quality was like night and day. Plus there were no (obvious at least) bots or "teams" ruining the playing experience. It really was like night and day. And while I had played on Zynga Poker due to some principle about not wanting to "gamble for real money", it felt very stupid afterwards, when you can play cash games for as little as $2 (or $0,8 if you buy in short), and SnGs for even less. Its not like those $100, I deposited on PokerStars was ever going to have a significant impact on my financial situation. And even a fraction of that would also have been enough, since I pretty much never dipped below zero playing 2NL cash games.
I signed up in 2008. I prefered FullTilt though . .
Mostly played there until black friday.
Just 4 fun ...although I dreamed of securing an FTOPS seat ^^ they had cool freerolls where you had to click on the area where the register button will appear like crazy cause it was Always full within seconds (capped at 100 players) winner got a satty ticket to the big direct satty

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
ooohh com on ..tell me a poker site that never had a problem , even Pokerstars has from time to time and he should be the most stable site :)

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I like Replay Poker, HUDs are the devil's tool and Replay Poker client actually is pretty good if you don't use browser but on Google Chrome click the "download" button.

Only downside to me is that it doesn't pop up when it's your turn similarly to WPT Global and outside the game Replay Poker leagues page if you click specific league it won't load if the tab is in background, only on active tab. Overall Replay Poker is awesome.