ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I see that the more popular HUDs-Pokertracker, Holdem Manager, DriveHUD, etc dont suppport plo8. Is there a good product out there that does?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HM3 and PT4 support PLO8. I would assume DriveHUD and Hand2Note also do as well.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand2note does not, but drivehud which i have just got does :)

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
HM3 and PT4 support PLO8. I would assume DriveHUD and Hand2Note also do as well.

Hand2note does not, but drivehud which i have just got does :)

Thanks for the replies kind folks. I'm considering actually making a purchase after years of online play. I'm actually using the PT trial now. I thought I read somewhere it's for omaha hi only. It does get the hands in plo8 though. Now I'm just wondering if there are any instances of misinterpretation of the data.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracski220

I asssume so . But I hate the existence of HUDs. If they are there you are at aa disadvantage if you dont. I prefer live. get your reads and make your calculations in your head at the table.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I asssume so . But I hate the existence of HUDs. If they are there you are at aa disadvantage if you dont. I prefer live. get your reads and make your calculations in your head at the table.

Same

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About Huds

I see that the more popular HUDs-Pokertracker, Holdem Manager, DriveHUD, etc dont suppport plo8. Is there a good product out there that does?
I use PT4 which you can use not only NL put also PLO and PLO8. I use it which helps me out now and then. I'm still trying to get used to it trying to figure out if they are bluffing or not.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I use PT4 which you can use not only NL put also PLO and PLO8. I use it which helps me out now and then. I'm still trying to get used to it trying to figure out if they are bluffing or not.
Thanks for the reply kbuinowski!