Is there a software that gives progress graphs but doesn't display HUD?

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's the thing. Madman can't beat normal full ring 2NL tables.
So he has come to the conclusion that this is due to the fact people use huds to keep tabs on him & gain the upper edge.
So now he has turned towards zoom tables, where he thinks he'd have the upper edge because it's less hud dependent. But little does he know that more players in the zoom pool uses HUDs than the normal ring players at 2NL.

Nevertheless I'm patiently waiting to see where this path takes you.

By the way I can easily 6 table 6max tables without a HUD with a decent win rate. Apparently my brain can physically handle more than 3 tables without a hud. I'm sure many people can

But nanonoko can 24 table at once. You can ask whether he used a hud or not in his grinding days from his stream
Just drop those theatrics & come to reality. People won't give two s***s about your opinions when they crush you at the tables.

We both know I beat 2nl with a very elaborate playstyle that forces people to overbetss Mr both when they win and lose but since they are using abc style, I end up on upper end more often since I can read them.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think you would get half that functionality by opting in on sharkscope- you could see your results by stake, by game type, in the money%, ranking vs other players etc. But if you are trying to hide your results from others then its not a good option.