Is there a manual substitute for a,HUD

bigreD451

bigreD451

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Living in the US it's impossible to play on any sites using a software. I'm only playing on GP HUD's not allowed. I recently signed up for a Lucid GTO trial. I know this is a training software program, I'm struggling with how to use it. Any thoughts?

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If the poker room does not allow you to use a HUD, then you will can't use one of the traditional solutions available in the market, because they will not work on that room by default. Seems like the only option would be to develop your own HUD if you have solid programming skills and if the poker room has the option to save the text hand histories by default somewhere in your computer.

Therefore, practicaly speaking, you have to realy on your observations and play as you would in a live poker room.

About Lucid GTO, sorry, I can't help you with it, but in general these GTO training tools are all the same, you can input some hands and study all solutions available on their database, or you can study specific situations like you were playing. For example, you can choose to practice BB defense ranges. In general they are useful because you don't need to run a solver locally on your computer everytime you need to analyze some hand. With some clicks you can study and analyze your hands.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the best thing is not to use this HUD and play with them because if a poker site prohibits it, it's best to refrain and not break the rules of the poker site. Better learn to play without it and you will always be a good player because offline applications will not help you

bigreD451

bigreD451

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thks for the response. I'm going to try to learn Lucid GTO and start from there.