Which technology do you think is best for playing poker - cell phone or laptop?

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I almost only play on my laptop, but I've also tried it a few times on my cell phone. The problem on my cell phone is as long as I only play Holdem, but when I try horse or 8 game, which I also like to play, I have the problem that very often I don't see what's being played, and that's very difficult, especially when I join the tournament when it has already started. That's why I'd rather play with my laptop than with my cell phone

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play on mobile but i think the laptop is better if yoy have time but mobile if you wanna do something elso while playing

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like more playing on the laptop but sometimes when i just play one table i use my phone!

blitzenfish

blitzenfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer a CPU or laptop. Old age eyes make cell phone trying.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion it depends on what kind of tournament you play. If something short then mobile is fine. If 5 hours tournament then its not that comfortable with smartphones.

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find a phone too small so use my laptop, I am thinking about purchasing a tablet as it looks ideal for my needs.

emejota23

emejota23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me the computer is the best, I can play music and relax, and tag the players. :D

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I my opinion phone is better for one game and laptop is better for many games.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The computer or laptop, without a doubt, there is nothing better than that... :D But sometimes I play from the cell phone when I am in bed or on the sofa

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always tried to adapt to mobile, but the number of options and focus that the laptop offers weigh a lot :hmmmm2:

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I didn't have any other choice, I used my phone. However, for a long time the pokerstars.eu application does not show me all the games, so as the CC freerolls. And as it was a little bit weird why some games are simply just in my laptop client and not in the mobile, I just get rid of this emergency option, and only playing poker when I'm at home in front of my laptop.

J

jj6m

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
due toscreen size and poor eyesight its a laptop for me

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played on both devices and most of all it is more convenient on a laptop.

A

Almeida600

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for a very long time, and it’s inconvenient for me to play on the phone, so I always play on my laptop, first of all, you can see the table on which I play and the players well, and you can play other games on the poker room in parallel.:)

fasteddee74

fasteddee74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PC or Laptop for sure. I hate playing on my phone. I have to be at a desk or table as well.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the situation you find yourself in. For example, when I'm at home and I know I have to go out somewhere, I play on my cell phone because I know I can go wherever I want without losing the game. But, otherwise, if I have to stay at home, I prefer a thousand times the comfort of the laptop, one for the design, two for the comfort for my eyes because of the size. Also, if you like to chat with your friends, which usually happens in Cardschat games, it is much better to do it from the computer. Regards.

M

MrBrian

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop or desktop for sure. Preferably with a mouse.

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I think laptop is better you focus on the game.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do the laptop to a big screen t.v when im at the house and play on the phone on the go. I don't mind playing on the phone at work either :D good luck and remember to have fun crushin it.