Taking notes?

M

Makeithappen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you taking notes while playing? What kind of Apps ore programs are you using? I have just downloaded Poker Holdem notes, from AppStore. Its much easier then the old ones .

E

earthling11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Once or twice

i have tried to take notes, while playing, but i like to play into a persona or alter ego while on the table so i get stuck in that and don't really have to time take notes,, its a metal game. so i take mental notes!:cool:

M

Makeithappen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have tried to take notes, while playing, but i like to play into a persona or alter ego while on the table so i get stuck in that and don't really have to time take notes,, its a metal game. so i take mental notes!:cool:

I loose consentration when I play tournaments, and fail to remember when and how people bet and fold. So I love note taking apps. 😜

C

Clint Dohrman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of couse always take notes always. it will help u in the long run

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a head hold and programmes is not in use.

S

SoulCracker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
While playing online, I use pen and paper, searching for the algorithm of winning hands, position of the winner, and chip count, especially with no proof of burn cards. So far, I'm correct with 6 players, using simple math every hand, with tough choices.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very important to take notes throughout the game (even if they are mental notes) to be able to consider them when we play in front of this player. In my case I am writing down in the chat part that there is a tab for notes and then I use them to apply them in my game strategies

K

killroy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in person there are ways that people play that you can almost see the cards in your mind. online you just never know.

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Notes in the head are necessary.Notes with tools aren't.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Always write down some unusual moves from my opponents.It's mandatory.Some very useful notes are automatically kept from my tracking program. I find pretty handy the range of their 3bet btw!!

FeRRi0

FeRRi0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HoldemManager collect statistics for me, plus i use functions included in ps client - notes to each player+color border