Table Organizer

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
Hello,

I have been looking for software to organize tables for some time, as I am playing in different rooms.

I just found this https://jurojinpoker.com/ and I think it's great and free!

If you have a problem organizing tables like me, I hope it helps.

GL ;)

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
My system keeps blocking it. Turned off my virus protection, installed and as soon as I try running it, get notice that it is blocked again.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
I play on various sites, but I have no problems with the organization of tables. In my opinion, everything is very simple and directly depends on the number of monitors and their size. I am currently actively using 4 monitors of 24 inches each.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
My system keeps blocking it. Turned off my virus protection, installed and as soon as I try running it, get notice that it is blocked again.

try to contact their support, I believe they will have a solution to this problem!

GL

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
I play on various sites, but I have no problems with the organization of tables. In my opinion, everything is very simple and directly depends on the number of monitors and their size. I am currently actively using 4 monitors of 24 inches each.

wooh, i can't organize myself with just the laptop and 1 monitor, imagine with 4 at the same time!

regards