Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello,

I have been looking for software to organize tables for some time, as I am playing in different rooms.

I just found this https://jurojinpoker.com/ and I think it's great and free!

If you have a problem organizing tables like me, I hope it helps.

GL ;)

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
My system keeps blocking it. Turned off my virus protection, installed and as soon as I try running it, get notice that it is blocked again.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play on various sites, but I have no problems with the organization of tables. In my opinion, everything is very simple and directly depends on the number of monitors and their size. I am currently actively using 4 monitors of 24 inches each.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My system keeps blocking it. Turned off my virus protection, installed and as soon as I try running it, get notice that it is blocked again.

try to contact their support, I believe they will have a solution to this problem!

GL

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play on various sites, but I have no problems with the organization of tables. In my opinion, everything is very simple and directly depends on the number of monitors and their size. I am currently actively using 4 monitors of 24 inches each.

wooh, i can't organize myself with just the laptop and 1 monitor, imagine with 4 at the same time!

regards