Study material

B

biansc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hi Does anyone recommend where to get study material?
I'm a beginner

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Here. Poker course is good. Begin with that. After that, you can read some books. But I would begin with the cardschat poker course.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a beginner
As @jproy444 recommended, the Cardschat course is very good and complete for beginner players, I leave the link below.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm a beginner

As already said the course here is a great start. I would also recommend reading some poker books. Jonathan little has a lot of them and bring a lot of value to your game.

2nd and maybe even more important, use this site to ask questions. When you play a hand win or lose but you wonder if it was a mistake or could you have played it better post the hand and ask questions. There are a lot of very strong players here who would be happy to help you and their help will be very vital to your growth if you listen and learn. When I 1st wanted to grow my game a small group of very strong and likeminded players let me into their group. I was the weakest link. There help and criticisms " Lots of criticisms" really helped me start my poker journey to becoming a stronger player.