Software Issues - Any fixes?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all. The Stars cards chat appreciation freeroll was a lot of fun and I am sure I ended up playing against some of you (EthericWiki). I am looking forward to the next one.

I am having some simple software issues and I was hoping may be some of you have an answer for one of the following:

In the pokerstars program the hyperlinks do not connect to the web and say no associated program assigned. I forgot how to assign a browser to these links.

My connection is also dropping down to 1% at times and I am speaking with Stars about it but there instructions are a bit confusing as they were talking about allowing their tracer.exe
file but I was only able to add the whole PokerStars program to allow in Windows Firewall, will this be ample?

Also, I just downloaded Javaro as my Poker Copilot subscription has reached its 30day limit and I wish to try all of the HUDs during their free trials to see which one I like the best. Poker Copilot had a lot of features to use during the trial period. Will Javaro allow me to use their premium features for the trial period?

I downloaded it and logged in but I dont see it appearing anywhere while I play. Is there something I need to do initially that I overlooked?