software helps or not?

xico_moita

xico_moita

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Debates about the use of software and auxiliary tools in poker are very common. Some argue that these tools improve player skill, while others believe that they may compromise the integrity of the game. The rules vary depending on the rules of the place where poker is played.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For sure! Today poker professionals and teams consider game analysis programs to aid their studies and decisions.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, the software helps the player. But if you use auxiliary programs, then poker ceases to be poker, this is my personal opinion. A true professional must feel the game at the poker table. When I played with the software, I forgot about the game itself, I constantly looked at the statistics of my opponents and I did not get any pleasure from such a game. There were many moments when statistics showed that a player often bluffs, but it turned out that this time he had the nuts. Personally, I enjoy trusting myself, my feelings and observations, rather than software and statistics.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
A poker HUD is a useful thing for players who decide to start making money. Using special software, you can study the typical actions of the enemy and his style, and adapt to the information received. Using statistics, a poker player gains an advantage over an opponent and can predict his further actions.