mcgregor_415

mcgregor_415

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys,
Would you recommend me a poker software that is following my results and could easy make summary of my daily results at PS tables?

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i know one of the softs which is not freeware, ICmizer
Is there any other softs which is free, any suggestions?
iv searched but most of them are trial and for money

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Programs that analyze your chances in the party and give recommendations on the next move are prohibited.
Therefore, the world's largest online poker rooms introduce restrictions on the use of certain programs when playing poker.
Be sure to check, you can use the program you want to install!

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@mcgregor_415, well PokerTracker 4 or Holdem Manager 2 are well suitable for that purpose, but they are both costs money to use. However you could try 1 month free trial of both to look if they worth it enough. Or you could use free version of Hand2Note, but then it has restrictions on limits you may play with. But honestly imo first two softwares do statistical work better.

mcgregor_415

mcgregor_415

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@mcgregor_415, well PokerTracker 4 or Holdem Manager 2 are well suitable for that purpose, but they are both costs money to use. However you could try 1 month free trial of both to look if they worth it enough. Or you could use free version of Hand2Note, but then it has restrictions on limits you may play with. But honestly imo first two softwares do statistical work better.
Thanks for that!