SOFTWARE

the 323

the 323

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What poker softwares do u guys prefer the most? i play at fulltilt but alott of people tell me to switch to poker stars

S

slicky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer fulltilt

pokerstars is great for tournaments or double or nothings but put some protective foam around your computer cause your gonna need it when those bad beats come over and over

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play more at FT than anywhere else. More games, more predictable play.

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer full tilt poker. I'm sure you have heard alot and have had it happen to you alot; Bad beats. These occur way too much and I am beginning to see it alot recently. It's getting to where I want to just quit playing poker altogether. And for Pokerstars, I don't really like Pokerstars at all, I think its kinda boring but you might like it as alot of people do.

M

matt0216

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started at full tilt and whenever I try playing at Pokerstars I cant stand it. I don't like anything about Pokerstars. I like Full tilts lobby Layout, table layout, game selection, everything better.

Now if I started at Pokerstars and tried to switch to Full tilt I'd probably hate Full tilt. For me its just the fact that I'm so used to playing at Full tilt that its hard to start playing somewhere else.

P

Pavster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on FT but moved to Stars.

I think it's no contest in terms of UI. FT is so much better. The only reason I moved is I had problems everytime there was an update and ended up having to uninstall every time.

Contacted Support. A week later was still waiting and that was when I installed Stars.

It's not just about the software, it's about the whole package.

blackmax

blackmax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must admit...im stuck on fulltilt also...I love the layout and haven't found a poker room that comes close to the graphics.But having said that i understand that the layout and all that hasn't a damn thing to do with poker or winning!LOL its just the fact that i feel like all the other poker rooms look generic....they look like if i deposit i'll never see my money again!LMAO...Slow roll you hit it on the head...something about fulltilt that makes you feel more comfort playing there as apposed to ap which layout looks like they threw the program together.

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do love both but i'd have to go for Stars for me.

The lobby looks alot more better, and its easier to use.
There MTT's are allways jam packed (more $$$) and the SnG's have great struct. Altho i'm playin NL10, the cash games are filled with fish (more $$$).

I would love to have Supernova status but thats gonna wait. The rewards for b-in Supernova are amazing. Stars are also bringin out there SCOOP event which have buy-in's for all levels. Im going to sat into a few of the bigger ones (would love a $10,300 ME tix).

I think there software is smoother (less crashes/freezes) and I do like there backgrounds better than Full Tilts vegas/beach/space or midnight backgrounds. Full Tilts avatars are good but there gettin a bit old and they should bring out some new ones.

Both are great sites at the end of the day with lots of traffic n lots of fishies, but i'm picking Stars as my online home atm :)