D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there!!

I´m having problem uploading HH to simplenash, the software doesnt have compatibility with H2N but i thinked it would work in the option pokerstars HH, but it simply doesnt show any of my hand histories on the folder can someone help me? thx a lot

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat Danieleli,

So if I understood you correctly you have looked in the Pokerstars hand history folder and nothing was there ???

First, make sure that you have actually set your histories to be saved in the Pokerstars client software.

Go to Settings > Playing History > Hand History and make sure that you have ticked the box Save My Hand History and do the same in Tournaments Summaries.

Make sure that you have selected a reasonable saving time (xx days) for both sides. Also make sure that the language is selected as English since many compatibility issues may rise if other language is used.

Don't forget to save all settings.

Double check your folder paths so you can be sure that you are looking for your histories in the right place.

Hopefully this helps...

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there thx for your help

I am sure the options to save history are right , and i have all the files but the location was changed by Hand2note autoimport. I can even copy and paste in replayers but its just doesnt shows on the folder opening by simplenash to upload

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I'm still not completely sure what the problem is ???

I assume that Pokerstars client saves the histories in a folder that it has determined and that hasn't changed.

Then, (and I'm still assuming) then H2H has copied the histories from Pokerstars folder into location that H2H has created.

And now you want to upload histories to Simplenash but it offers you some file path that doesn't contain histories.

Is this correct? If yes, then you should try to change file path in Simplenash and correct it to point into Pokerstars location. There is possibly some Browse or Search button???