duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey! I recently discover about sharkscope.

Does anyone know how the weekly rewards system works?

"Every Sunday at midnight PST new prize icons worth between $100 and $1000 will appear next to randomly chosen Opted-In player names who have not reset their statistics. If you win, you have until the following Sunday to email us at support@sharkscope.com and claim your prize, otherwise the prize is lost."

So if I Opt-In depositing 0.03c my stats will shown to everybody and I can win the weekly rewards?

Somebody in this forum has done this? I'm wondering if is it worth it?

I'm afraid letting my statistics shown for everybody.

If anyone here has done this, please let me know your thoughts about it.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I show my statistics because I'm curious on getting some more insights about my game.

I don't check my stats super frequently but I never saw any rewards on my player stats.

So I wouldn't recommend doing that just for this purpose because the probability to win is probably very low if you consider there are thousands of players who opted in (my assumption).

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I show my statistics because I'm curious on getting some more insights about my game.

I don't check my stats super frequently but I never saw any rewards on my player stats.

So I wouldn't recommend doing that just for this purpose because the probability to win is probably very low if you consider there are thousands of players who opted in (my assumption).
But do you think it can be disadvantage of any kind to let them show your statiscs?

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

What kind of statistics they show on Sharkscope? Like number of hands played, completed tourneys, wins and loses.. or they show stats like PFR, VPIP, 3BET?

I'm afraid showing stats that show my game style. If they only shown stats like win and loses and this type of stats I will gladly opt-in.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would like to be able to see all my statiscs...

Can you opt in for showing some information and then take it off later?

Last edited:
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
But do you think it can be disadvantage of any kind to let them show your statiscs?
I don't think anyone has the time to look up each player on there. Especially not in the micros.

What kind of statistics they show on Sharkscope? Like number of hands played, completed tourneys, wins and loses.. or they show stats like PFR, VPIP, 3BET?

I'm afraid showing stats that show my game style. If they only shown stats like win and loses and this type of stats I will gladly opt-in.
Naaah, it's only about tournament results. So they can analyze if you're a winning player or not.

I would like to be able to see all my statiscs?
All your tournament results. And things like ROI, etc.

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Nice buddy, your on your way to kicking ass at the tables in no time. I haven't subed before but I can imagine its well worth it. Hopefully you can prove me wrong about online poker.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Here are my stats for example (I opted in):

But don't judge me, I'm still learning. 🤣

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
this is the first time I hear that they give such a generous gift so I would not recommend you believe this and there is a very small chance for this site to create statistics on your tournaments

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not heard about this till now .
I did not win anything from 7 years or so..

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here are my stats for example (I opted in):

But don't judge me, I'm still learning. 🤣
haha! Thanks for sharing!

I'm in no position to judge anyone.

I opt-in, seems a very nice tool to keep track on your progress, I'm enjoying so far.

I've managed to win big last month so I'm profiting so far. Let's try to keep it up :)

Feel free to look me up. (bgmDK9 - pokerstars) I'm still learning aswell, not even 1k tournaments played.

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nice buddy, your on your way to kicking ass at the tables in no time. I haven't subed before but I can imagine its well worth it. Hopefully you can prove me wrong about online poker.
It is worth it bud!
I thought it would shown my gameplay stats such as PFR, VPIP, but only show profits stats and things like that, so it's definitly a nice tool to have in hands to keep an eye on your personal progress!

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I've managed to win big last month so I'm profiting so far. Let's try to keep it up :)

Feel free to look me up. (bgmDK9 - Pokerstars) I'm still learning aswell, not even 1k tournaments played.
Congrats on those win - lovely graph you got so far.

Keep it up! :)

Mine isn't entirely accurate since the software isn't able to distinguish between tournament money and real money wins but ofc I definitely need to improve my game still.