Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
When a player wants to opt-out or back in the procedure to do this varies between poker sites. For pokerstars it works as it should. A player needs to send a minimum player to player transfer to verify the ownership of the account in question. But to some other sites it seems that pretty much anyone can opt-out anyone. You only need to provide the player's ID and any email address to confirm it.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would like to join shackscope on partypoker and ACR, do you know how I should proceed?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
But to some other sites it seems that pretty much anyone can opt-out anyone. You only need to provide the player's ID and any email address to confirm it.
Oh wow, their security needs a bit of improvement, lol.

At least for 888 the solution is also pretty neat. There are sharkscope freerolls, you need to join to opt-in/out, so that's also pretty fair.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I would like to join shackscope on partypoker and ACR, do you know how I should proceed?
You don't really have to join. They include pretty much everyone in their stats automatically unless the player opts out.
I can see your stats on their site.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You can get 10 free player searches per day on Sharkscope (5 searches + 5 more if you also sign-in/register via Facebook).

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes This is a great site to watch your wins and losses conveniently and costs a little 00.1 cents I use only this function and it is enough 5 times a day I use 888 Poker and I don't play other sites on pokerstar so I would also connect