Sharkscope HUD

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive been trying to decide between Holdem Manager and Poker Tracker. Then I saw the sharkscope Hand Tracker with HUD. Its just a onetime payment of $99 instead of a monthly payment. Has anyone here used it?
I want the hand tracking more than the HUD because Ive never used one, but if Im going to get serious about learning I need to learn to use both.
I would appreciate any insight or advice from players with expereience in HUDs, Hand Trackers, and/or Sharkscope. I would be interested in everyone elses thoughts too.

vonabruch

vonabruch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been trying to decide between Holdem Manager and Poker Tracker. Then I saw the Sharkscope Hand Tracker with HUD. Its just a onetime payment of $99 instead of a monthly payment. Has anyone here used it?
I want the hand tracking more than the HUD because Ive never used one, but if Im going to get serious about learning I need to learn to use both.
I would appreciate any insight or advice from players with expereience in HUDs, Hand Trackers, and/or Sharkscope. I would be interested in everyone elses thoughts too.

Hello, I'm interested in the same thing as you.
You beat me to the post :smile:
we will wait for the answer together;)

duderino89

duderino89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i would be interested to hear about Sharkscope HUD as well.
So far i am playing MicroStakes - so i bought the Microstakes NLHE Part from PokerTracker4 - it works up to NL25 and 22$ Buy-In tournament and costed 65$ instead of the 99$ (one time) for the full Version!
I think the only upside sharkscope HUD can have is seeing the ROI% of the player and the overall winnings - and i am not too sure how helpful these stats will be in the long run but it can't be bad having them either.
But if you guys have any Questions about PokerTracker 4 i can give you a walkaround and tell you what i like and dislike about it - because even though in my opinion the tool is great there are some flaws that drive me crazy sometimes - just don't want to be offtopic!
So tell me if you want to know something about PT4

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
pokertracker is one time payment as well