SharkScope

UmSoPlayer

UmSoPlayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
A few days ago I became aware of this information and statistics platform... as a recreational player who wants to obtain good results, I wonder if this is fair and if it could cause some inconvenience due to punishment for the misuse of resources.
Does anyone here know about sharkscope?

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A few days ago I became aware of this information and statistics platform... as a recreational player who wants to obtain good results, I wonder if this is fair and if it could cause some inconvenience due to punishment for the misuse of resources.
Does anyone here know about sharkscope?
I suspect the majority of players on here do. It’s been around since I started playing poker 15 years ago. Probably been around since internet poker has been available. The info is available to anyone so I don’t think it’s unfair.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
He didn't know there was a brother.
Take advantage and look at my statistics kkkkkkkk
The cutest thing is that they are true, and they are updated.
I just won a $11 one way ticket on PS and I was already up to date.
Well, it is seen that to see other statistics you have to pay.
Greetings:giggle::giggle::giggle:

UmSoPlayer

UmSoPlayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Ele não sabia que havia um irmão.
Aproveite e veja minhas estatísticas kkkkkkkk
O mais fofo é que são verdadeiros e atualizados.
Acabei de ganhar uma passagem só de ida de $ 11 no PS e já estava em dia.
Pois bem, vê-se que para ver outras estatísticas é preciso pagar.
Saudações:risada::risada::risada:
I had a negative experience today... I felt sick after a bad game and that made me want to recover and I lost almost everything, it was left for a few cents
But I'm going to recover, I need to study to improve my game, I'm just a beginner. Thanks for everyone's feedback, just gratitude!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I had a negative experience today... I felt sick after a bad game and that made me want to recover and I lost almost everything, it was left for a few cents
But I'm going to recover, I need to study to improve my game, I'm just a beginner. Thanks for everyone's feedback, just gratitude!
Hello brother
Please, for nothing. I am at your service for whatever you need.
I find it very positive in your answer that you recognize that you are a beginner, and that you had a bad day that made you lose money. And most importantly, you say you have to study the game more.
And here is the most important thing. Today the game must be studied to become a better player every day, and start playing regularly and be profitable at the tables.
Without study today it is almost impossible. And a person who has been playing poker for more than 30 years tells you.
I always strongly disagreed with the game studio. Until the variance began to play very against me.
So I asked myself what was I doing wrong. And precisely what I was doing wrong was not studying.
Today, thanks to a coach, I was able to start to have some profitability at the tables and I am very happy to have hired his services.
Because regarding the game and my vision of it, my life has changed at all.

I recommend if you are a beginner the 30-day Cardschat course that is very good

You can download it and translate it with google to your language, which I think is Portuguese (I see that you are from brazil because of your flag)

There you will see many things that knowing how to interpret them will change your total vision of the game.

Greetings brother and all of Brazil and success.

I'm Carlos from Bahia Blanca argentina:giggle::giggle::giggle:

UmSoPlayer

UmSoPlayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Olá irmão
Por favor, de graça. Estou ao seu dispor para o que precisar.
Acho muito positivo na sua resposta que você reconheça que é iniciante e que teve um dia ruim que o fez perder dinheiro. E o mais importante, você diz que precisa estudar mais o jogo.
E aqui está o mais importante. Hoje o jogo deve ser estudado para se tornar um jogador melhor a cada dia, e começar a jogar regularmente e ter lucro nas mesas.
Sem estudo hoje é quase impossível. E uma pessoa que joga pôquer há mais de 30 anos lhe conta.
Sempre discordei veementemente do estúdio de jogos. Até que a variância começou a jogar muito contra mim.
Então me perguntei o que estava fazendo de errado. E justamente o que eu estava fazendo de errado era não estudar.
Hoje, graças a um treinador, consegui começar a ter alguma rentabilidade nas mesas e estou muito feliz por ter contratado os seus serviços.
Porque em relação ao jogo e à minha visão dele, minha vida mudou completamente.

Recomendo se você é iniciante o curso Cardschat de 30 dias que é muito bom

Você pode baixá-lo e traduzi-lo com o google para o seu idioma, que acho que é o português (vejo que você é do Brasil por causa da sua bandeira)

Lá você verá muitas coisas que saber interpretá-las mudará sua visão total do jogo.

Saudações irmão e todo Brasil e sucesso.

Sou Carlos da Bahia Blanca Argentina:risada::risada::risada:
Jonas thank you very much! I'm going to download and translate. Yes, I am from Brazil and my greetings to you and to all the world champion brothers... This World Cup was very well deserved (laughs). I thank you and I will do my best to achieve good results. I want to be good at something in this life and I see possibilities in poker (laughs). I'm happy to be here with the opportunity to evolve, that makes me excited! Success, God bless.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Jonas thank you very much! I'm going to download and translate. Yes, I am from Brazil and my greetings to you and to all the world champion brothers... This World Cup was very well deserved (laughs). I thank you and I will do my best to achieve good results. I want to be good at something in this life and I see possibilities in poker (laughs). I'm happy to be here with the opportunity to evolve, that makes me excited! Success, God bless.
Thanks brother
blessings to you too and your family
Cheers
Carlos:giggle::giggle::giggle: this is my name. Jonas was my dog that he dead 3 months ago brother. He was a beatifull dog and I love him forever

UmSoPlayer

UmSoPlayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Obrigado irmão
bênçãos para você também e sua família
Saúde
Carlos :risada::risada::risada: esse é meu nome. Jonas era meu cachorro que morreu há 3 meses, irmão. Ele era um cachorro lindo e eu o amo para sempre
I understand Carlos, I have a cat, she's beautiful and she's my family. I feel so sorry for your friend, and life is that challenge of saying goodbye to those we love without losing ourselves. Strong hug

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I know about sharkscope and use it to learn more about other players.