Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hey guys, how are you doing, I ask you a question, what is sharkscope?
What is it for?
Can someone see mine and explain it to me?
Regards

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sharkscope is a huge database of online poker tournament results. If you register for free you get 5 free searches a day and you can search for yourself.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Sharkscope fetches the result from real money games for several poker sites.

As a free user you can do 5 searches per day.

If I search for you, I can see some basic statistics: You play around 3 games per day on average are are ITM about 13% of the time.

And you mostly play micro levels since you're average buy-in is 0.43€.

If you don't want to be looked up, you can opt-out of the site. So your results will be blocked.

If you want to use sharkscope for yourself as a tracker of results, you can opt-in on the other hand and see much more statistics of yourself but also everyone will see those.

You can compare the two levels of info, if you search for yourself and for me, for example as I have opted-in to see more statistics of my results to understand where I might need to improve my game.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Sharkscope fetches the result from real money games for several poker sites.

As a free user you can do 5 searches per day.

If I search for you, I can see some basic statistics: You play around 3 games per day on average are are ITM about 13% of the time.

And you mostly play micro levels since you're average buy-in is 0.43€.

If you don't want to be looked up, you can opt-out of the site. So your results will be blocked.

If you want to use sharkscope for yourself as a tracker of results, you can opt-in on the other hand and see much more statistics of yourself but also everyone will see those.

You can compare the two levels of info, if you search for yourself and for me, for example as I have opted-in to see more statistics of my results to understand where I might need to improve my game.
Excellent , thanks mate !!
What do you think ? What a type of player I am ?