Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Does anyone still use sharkscope? Are there better sites out there for tracking results and seeing who you are playing against?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still use it, think its a great tool to look up players in sngs. The critics all claim that its not accurate and they are way better than it shows.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
SS

I go to sharkscope every few days . Its good for checking MTT results of your opponents . I think the rebuy + addon events don't get tracked too accurately so you have to be aware of that . Even so info like 'average field beaten' and 'itm ' percentages , as well as 'roi ' and 'average buy in' can be quite useful !

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I check sharkscope if I'm deep in a tournament and have been sitting with same (usually aggressive) opponent for a while. I think it gives me a slight edge to know how profitable/experienced he is. I usually know when I am versus a more experienced player by their bet sizings and aggression, but sharkscope helps confirm it.

T

TJH90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's a bit dated the site hasn't really been updated in years, but I don't know of any good alternatives!

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SHARKSCOOPE

I use little tools to improve the performance of online poker but I think sharkscoope is essential for those who want to be efficient in online poker game

Our statistics are very clear the work is very well developed there

:jd4:mateuspoker

N

Nitrozsz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sharkscope show uncorrectly the result if you play the satellites.. if I play stepsatellites isnot show it

ruppelkaren

ruppelkaren

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
does not show well the result in satellite

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level