Recording my gameplay

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have decided I want to record my play sessions and I am looking for software for online work. I use ACR and BOL mostly, and Win10 so if compatibility is an issue ...

So was curious if anyone else was doing this and if so what they were using, if anyone has any thoughts, tips, or advice I'd be happy to hear from you : ) Thanks in advance !!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes, at work, I use BB FlashBack to do this. It is free and easy to use.

MikeShayne

MikeShayne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sure the technology has advanced and all that by now, but back when Full Tilt ruled the world, I recorded sessions using CamStudio. You could select the area of the screen you wanted to record and the quality was pretty good. Recorded in AVI file, but easily converted to different file type of your choice with a video converter.

The price is very fair too!

camstudio.org

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Mike taking a look ... also giving camtasia a try on a trial think that one is pretty nice but yeah it costs

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i recording the grind session with obs studio, is easy

this can help you find some flaws in your game, depending how long you play

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i recording the grind session with obs studio, is easy

this can help you find some flaws in your game, depending how long you play

Thanks Bull we have a winner :D downed this and learning how to use it and you are right ... it's way easy has a ton of features including voice overlay ... think this is some fine freeware ... and I think I'll be very happy with this for my purposes .. thank you again for the recommendation ....

K

Klim007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would suggest that you record tweet streams so that people can directly recommend these or those actions to you live.

eurosTotnd

eurosTotnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can record directly by streaming on yourube you will benefit from the unlimited storage youtube offer and also you can share with your games with your friends so you can get feedback

Last edited:
Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks everyone for all the advice. I am getting used to OBS and I'm pretty happy with it for my simple needs .... loved Camtasia but the OBS software is free ... but thanks again everyone : )

Top 10 Games