Rather than using a range calculator...

J

JKawai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, new .06 version up. This should resolve all your issues and get your hands loaded from the database also. I think when you try this you'll see why it's the best free poker calc out there.

Thanks for that. It does import now, but not sure what I'm supposed to do now it's imported... tried calculating equity on various streets but nothing changes in the 'progress' bars...

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry, not sure what you mean exactly. After you load a hand from the database, and you select which street all of the data should come up for you like this:

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Image didn't attach for some reason. Well, the developer did an entirely new method for connecting to the different databases and put a new .07 version up. If you can't get hands to load in the bottom section, let me know. I can have him check out your system specifically to see what's going on if you want.

LD1977

LD1977

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
John - Is there some kind of Help file/Tutorial for APD Equity Calculator? It would definitely help, I know these are tedious to write but it might be worth it (as far as I understand, this is a free download which should entice people to buy the whole package so a bit of extra effort might pay off).

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
John - Is there some kind of Help file/Tutorial for APD Equity Calculator? It would definitely help, I know these are tedious to write but it might be worth it (as far as I understand, this is a free download which should entice people to buy the whole package so a bit of extra effort might pay off).

There are tutorial videos in ace poker drills. But the calculator itself does not have a built in tutorial and it's honestly not there to entice people to purchase APD - thanks for the suggestion though. It's there because I needed a tool that did more things than pokerstove did for my own game / analysis. And then I decided to give it away for free. Hopefully it turns people on to our site, but the goal isn't to get people to get ace poker drills, although that's always cool if they see benefit in it and want to get it.'

I can take the tutorial that's in APD and put it on the web page though. Maybe that will help some people. Thanks!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for that. It does import now, but not sure what I'm supposed to do now it's imported... tried calculating equity on various streets but nothing changes in the 'progress' bars...

Make sure you have auto generate hand ranges on (button at top of App).

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Try this new .08 version that is up. If this doesn't work for you, then I'm completely blaming you, and my neighbors cat.

FYI, there's also some more advanced AI going on in here to create ranges.

Poker Odds Calculator