Question about softwares

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there guys i'm starting to take game more seriously now and i was searching for tools to help me improve my game. I already have equilab (the free version) but font use it very much. I was planning to take ICMIZER(basic version) or HRC.
The max ammount that i want to spend its $100 and here is the question, when i was searching i found the cardrunners ev App and looking for info i've read that he can do all things that hrc and icmizer do and more solving postflop tree as well. It costs $75 and is a lifetime license. If i add Flopzilla to the package i 'll have 2 lifetime softwares for the same price of 1 year subscribe of HRC or ICMIZER.
Can you guys help me? Also using sites like Odin i can have a nice ammount of information on preflop situations even without nodelocks

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, I just wanted to open a similar thread to ask whether Pokertracker 4 or Holdem Manager 2 is better. Now, as I see you didn't mention one of them, I'm asking myself if any of these are good at all. I never heard of the ones you want to buy, but I will follow this thread and hope the experts here have a perfect answer besides...:"it depends" :)

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, I just wanted to open a similar thread to ask whether Pokertracker 4 or Holdem Manager 2 is better. Now, as I see you didn't mention one of them, I'm asking myself if any of these are good at all. I never heard of the ones you want to buy, but I will follow this thread and hope the experts here have a perfect answer besides...:"it depends" :)
Hi there!

I didn't mention PT4 or HM2 for some reasons... i already use Hand2Note free version... i dont know what features i'm missing but i also dont have too much hands played. Hand2note already gives me a lot of help with the replayer and hud. also can see some stats. So far the people that gave me an answer are divided HRC/ICMIZER.. just downloaded the HRC and have 14 days trial so let's see how it works.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for those 2. I cant say much about HRC, havent tried that yet but I used ICMIZER and did well for me, I dont use it that much though since i play mostly cash games.