Pt4 Hud question

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to add a stat that tells me any time anyone raises a 2bet on the flop, so I added the stat '3bet flop' I wanted it to cover any bet, weather it be raise a CB or a check raise. However on some opponents the stat remains at 0 when they have numbers on their 'raise cbet' and 'check raise flop' stats. How is this possible?
Many thanks

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to add a stat that tells me any time anyone raises a 2bet on the flop, so I added the stat '3bet flop' I wanted it to cover any bet, weather it be raise a CB or a check raise. However on some opponents the stat remains at 0 when they have numbers on their 'raise cbet' and 'check raise flop' stats. How is this possible?
Many thanks

I think a 3Bet flop stat would apply to unraised preflop pots. CBet flop raises and check raises are for pots that were raised preflop.

You probably have this set correctly but when you set the stat for check raised CBets make sure you have the stat set for "out of position".

2019 11 11 1320

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a 3Bet flop stat would apply to unraised preflop pots. CBet flop raises and check raises are for pots that were raised preflop.

You probably have this set correctly but when you set the stat for check raised CBets make sure you have the stat set for "out of position".

View attachment 259587

Thanks very much 👍