PT stats

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm nearly done my 200 SnG challenge (holy shit that took a while....) and I have nearly 10K hands in my PT database now. 'Thing is that I'm still a newb with PT and don't really know what to make of my stats.

Mainly I've only used PT for tracking my ITM, ROI and profits for the challenge so far, and haven't really used PT to analyze my play.

I was wondering if anyone whos seasoned with the ways of PT wanted to analyze my stats, and tell me what I need to adjust. I'm also not sure if my 10K hands is even enough :confused:. I've also noted a few things that I think may be leaks or something that I would like to discuss.

Either that or if you guys know some sites that have info on what your stats 'should' look like.

Anyways drop me a line via PM or just reply here if you're interested, preferrably from someone I know that won't use my stats to hunt me down and exploit me with ty.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will if you like.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Sorry, Chuck. I was thinking about it, but didn`t feel confident I had the level of expertise you`re looking for.

I`m sure Chris will do a better job. :)

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not expecting much, Egon. Hell, the only way I know whether a person is tight or loose with PAHud is if their numbers are a certain colour :p

;)

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is PT that useful for tournament play, especially S+Gs? With S+Gs there's a lot of short-handed play so it would throw your stats right off. Or is there some way you can filter the hands by number of players?

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is PT that useful for tournament play, especially S+Gs? With S+Gs there's a lot of short-handed play so it would throw your stats right off. Or is there some way you can filter the hands by number of players?

Yes, you can. But it`s a fair point. Because of that, you need a lot of SnGs to give you a reasonable sample at each blind level and with different player numbers.

PT is more immediately useful in ring games. Personally, I`ve only used it to look at my ring game stats and at the early stages of tournies (basically the same).

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...that's another thing...

My stats are from 6-seaters, turbos, turbo 6-seaters, reg. 10- and 9-seaters, MTTS.......this will really skew my stats, won't it? :/

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

My stats are from 6-seaters, turbos, turbo 6-seaters, reg. 10- and 9-seaters, MTTS.......this will really skew my stats, won't it? :/

Err........yes. :(

Chuck, I hate to break this to you, but maybe you need to go back and play a few hundred more. :p

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

lol yeah, just a bit >_>

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only really thought about that near the middle/end of the SnG challenge...:eek:

I decided my next few challenges were going to be for specific games, ie $20 9-seaters or $10 6-seater TURBOs or something.

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you posting the results of the challenge?

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep. 3 more to go, and once they're done, you'll see my dismal stats :p