Program to automatically register in tournaments

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening guys, I would like to know if there is any program that automatically registers me in online tournaments. I would like it when playing multiple tables, when I fell out of a tournament, it would automatically register me in another.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening guys, I would like to know if there is any program that automatically registers me in online tournaments. I would like it when playing multiple tables, when I fell out of a tournament, it would automatically register me in another.

Hi and Welcome to CardsChats,

I think what you are talking about is whats called a seating script...

It apparently is now frowned upon to use an third party auto seating script as of just recently.

I've not ever used one nor have i come across one during my hunt for freerolls but a simple google search will bring up lots of information for you to browse now you know what the name for the type of software is that you're looking for.

I do know that pokerstars are banning the use of Auto Enrollment Scripts as they see it as an unfair advantage especially for groups or teams of individuals who pray on the unwary.

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2019/01/pokerstars-bans-seating-scripts-33244.htm

Via this link you'll find a write up about a script called "seatmojo" which seems alright as a cash game script.

Hmmm Maybe i should of used some thing like this a long time ago but hey ho I'm learning poker still and do it for pleasure more than the need for money.

Hope this has been of some help...

Stop when the fun stops or when your seating script has booked you on a flight to major WPT Event..:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• Seating Script.jpg
    Seating Script.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 19