Problems with ACR hand history imports

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just had a look at a few of my previous tournament and I just realized that none of the hands I was knocked out during show up in my PT4 hand history. I'll have the hand right up to that hand but never the last hand.

I don't have very many ACR games on my tracker tho so it could just be a fluke and maybe he tables closed after I got knocked out?

Wondering if anyone else has come across this or if it's just me!

:pcguru:

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN (i.e. ACR, BCP, etc) have had issues in the past not writing 100% of hands. I am not sure if they ever solved that but they did recently start allowing customers to email their support and request those, or all hands, to be emailed in their original format to them for import to PT4, HM3, etc.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN (i.e. ACR, BCP, etc) have had issues in the past not writing 100% of hands. I am not sure if they ever solved that but they did recently start allowing customers to email their support and request those, or all hands, to be emailed in their original format to them for import to PT4, HM3, etc.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

Thank you for your reply! That makes sense, glad to know it's not just me!!

PS HM3 looks really sharp, If I don't end up getting H2N HM3 might be a needed upgrade from PT4 :five:

Jurgensad

Jurgensad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just had a look at a few of my previous tournament and I just realized that none of the hands I was knocked out during show up in my PT4 hand history. I'll have the hand right up to that hand but never the last hand.

I don't have very many ACR games on my tracker tho so it could just be a fluke and maybe he tables closed after I got knocked out?

Normally you should see all of your hands that you played..

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, you are welcome to send us an email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and our support staff will gladly send you the hand histories you need, just be specific on the period you need it.

ACR Rep

Pomf123

Pomf123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had some issues with hand histories disappearing in the middle of a tournament. it's weird

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands