Preflop GTO Charts

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where can I find a comprehensive preflop GTO chart for tournament. I would rather it be free or a one-time reasonable cost rather than the monthly/yearly subscription. I am not being cheap (said everyone) but I don't play poker professionally and can't justify dishing out $40 /month for it. :D

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jonathon little on his site I believe they are free but you can always try a 30 day membership for free and download them if they are not already free

and this one is pretty popular though

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...2U3Oscg4-B2_0xog/edit?hl=en_US&hl=en_US#gid=3

Thanks. This is really good. I like the one J little has. I might get it for a month. I am a free member there. I basically want something to start with and then deviate a bit based on the tournament and player type on the table.

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is a pretty good chart. Thank you for sharing.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where can I find a comprehensive preflop GTO chart for tournament. I would rather it be free or a one-time reasonable cost rather than the monthly/yearly subscription. I am not being cheap (said everyone) but I don't play poker professionally and can't justify dishing out $40 /month for it. :D
As far as I know, such tables are prohibited on some poker sites, but not all. therefore, it is better to check with the support before using them during the game. but you can forgive them by driving this request on the Internet. there are merged a lot of similar tables in free access for all. try, you won't be mistaken)