Is this potential practice considered collusion?

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
High folx, hope all is well. I had a question about the HUD and what my screen-name/player info states to players w/HUD. The question at hand is if I ask the forum to send me a screenshot of a HUD of my player is that considered collusion? I'm not asking a certain individual to do this, I'm asking for any player to send a screen-shot. Thanx for your input.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Collusion is working together at the table. Like for instance we are chatting to each other and agree, you will raise a weak hand UTG to help me build the pot, when I am sitting in the blinds with pocket aces. So no that would not be collusion.

It is however also against the TOS of most poker sites to share data collected on other players. But I dont think, the same is the case for sharing data collected on yourself, since you have actually played those hands and could just have had a tracker running yourself.

So I see no problem in this, but its not a very effective way of getting to know your own stats, since nobody have been at the table for all the hands, you have played. So frankly you are better off getting your own tracker and then check, what your stats look like after a few sessions.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Collusion is working together at the table. Like for instance we are chatting to each other and agree, you will raise a weak hand UTG to help me build the pot, when I am sitting in the blinds with pocket aces. So no that would not be collusion.

It is however also against the TOS of most poker sites to share data collected on other players. But I dont think, the same is the case for sharing data collected on yourself, since you have actually played those hands and could just have had a tracker running yourself.

So I see no problem in this, but its not a very effective way of getting to know your own stats, since nobody have been at the table for all the hands, you have played. So frankly you are better off getting your own tracker and then check, what your stats look like after a few sessions.
I appreciate the input, guys. I'm was just kinda wondering how other players see me in the HUD. Just curious, really. And no I don't use a HUD. I don't feel I need it.