P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi /I do everything what is in this points and still databased cant connect

Steps to Solve PostgreSQL Connection Problems

• All steps are completely covered in the attached video.
  • Anytime HM2 opens when following these instructions = PostgreSQL connection is fixed and you can stop troubleshooting the problem.

1. Make sure windows is up to date by manually checking for Windows updates. (Video: 00:28)
  2. Make sure Microsoft.NET is up to date. If you did step 1, .NET should be up to date. (Video: 00:28)
  3. Check to make sure Window Services are started (Win7 & Vista Only) (Video: 1:28)
    1. Services can be started via control panel > administrative tools > services. We want to make sure "Secondary Logon" and "PostgreSQL" services are started.
  4. Test your PostgreSQL connection by starting HM2. (Video 2:30)
    1. In HM2's PostgreSQL connection wizard, click the "Start Service" button. If that fails, click the "Reset Password" button.
  5. Delete Postmaster.pid file: C:\postgreSQL\data or C:\Program Files\postgresql\8.x\data\postmaster.pid The file might not be there, DONT DELETE ANY FILES OTHER THAN POSTMASTER.PID (Video: 4:55)
  6. Run HM.exe files as Administrator. (Video: 7:00)
    1. HoldemManager.exe
    2. HudFuncsApp.exe
  7. Turn off UAC. UAC is Windows User Account Control. (Video: 7:30)
  8. Test your PostgreSQL connection by starting HM2.
  9. Completely uninstall your Antivirus & Firewall software. Don't ignore this, you can always reinstall them later. (Video: 8:24)
  10. Turn off Windows Defender. (Video: 10:30)
  11. Test your PostgreSQL connection by starting HM2.
  12. You may need to change the Postgresql password.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I realized that in order to be able to use all these auxiliary programs for playing poker, you need to have three higher education and a PhD degree. :D

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
true or reinstall my windows 7 than its gone works