Pokertracker 4 best reports for finding leaks

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok so I’m a losing player was playing 5nl down to 2np was doing good at first took a stab at 5nl stayed for a while then moved down due to bankroll control anyway ended up going bust due to tilt and saying f it with my bank roll. But what id like to know is what are the best filter for poker tracker to find my leaks I’ve had nearly 5 months off poker and ready to learn before I start playing again any help would be great thank you

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PT4 actually has a function called LeakTracker, which is an obvious place to begin. It calculate a lot of your main stats and compare them to, what is normal for winning players. There are even neat little videos explaning each stat and how to fix it, if your numbers are off.

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PT4 actually has a function called LeakTracker, which is an obvious place to begin. It calculate a lot of your main stats and compare them to, what is normal for winning players. There are even neat little videos explaning each stat and how to fix it, if your numbers are off.

Yeah I’ve used it the only things I’ve been able to notice is that I don’t cbet enough and my fold to Cbet is high which I will go over just trying to get a list together of everywhere I’m losing money, also I can’t get the videos to work on leak tracker for some reason I downloaded the program and still nothing

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok so I’m a losing player was playing 5nl down to 2np was doing good at first took a stab at 5nl stayed for a while then moved down due to bankroll control anyway ended up going bust due to tilt and saying f it with my bank roll. But what id like to know is what are the best filter for poker tracker to find my leaks I’ve had nearly 5 months off poker and ready to learn before I start playing again any help would be great thank you

godsbigtoe on twitch runs one players play weekly on fridays as a group to go over leaks etc...

this is something i would suggest you sitting in and maybe finding a group yourself to work on plays etc...

there is always something you can work on game wise.... really taking time studying your options especially when you should act and how you could have done differently is a big ting in poker

the key is first being honest is hard to say i want and need help :)

next is to evaluate where are you losing even with poker leak and tips etc.. part of understanding this game is something you have to do on own even with PT

so look at your position look at your Range and work on what your seeing in villians ranges etc.. then decipher where your losing and change it

the key to poker is making the others think another major key is putting odds as much in your favor as possible... so playing hands with 5 people in pot you are not helping yourself in most situations etc...

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you I will be sure to try all that out

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I did not think that in PT it is so convenient to consider your mistakes. Always considered the HUD only a source of information about opponents.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide