Pokergo

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone subscribe to pokergo. I just saw the commercial for it on ESPN. I checked it out and it is $99 a year of $10 a month, I was wondering, is it worth it.:confused::confused::confused:

P

paulw

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes Kitty I think its well worth it, my 2nd month

There are 2 parts to it the Live Events section, and the On Demand, The Live section at the moment is Poker After Dark from the Aria in Vegas, I use the other part which is the On Demand which has a very impressive stock of video's split into 5 parts

Event Replays
Featured
Highlights
originals
Vaults

I mainly watch the Event Replays which to name a few are the main Event wsop replays to give you an idea, the latest 2018 Main Event replay has 50 hours of first class coverage with many pro's talking you through the hands and giving their view's, on top of this one game, most of the main bracelet games are included covering all the different types of Holdem, then multiply these by each year, then you have all the major tournaments from the Aria, WPT games, Poker Masters, Poker after Dark, the list goes on just too many to mention, this content is only 2018, then you go back through the years , at a guess it would take half a lifetime to watch all the content lol.

The PokerGo re player is very good it has a 10 second rewind per one click of the mouse this makes it a great learning tool for replaying moves.

Hope this helps Kitty
GL at the tables Paul

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im watching their horse game tonight....anyone else?

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really depends on how much you enjoy watching poker. Personally, I'd only get it in June for the WSOP, but they have a lot of other great content.

C

Colette

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My 2 cents

Like most people I did not read the fine print on PokerGo. I was going to let my subscription expire so did not put in my new CC info. BUT, they called my CC company got my new card number and charged me for the year, without my permission. I found this out by talking to my CC company. Again, my bad for not reading the TOS (I think they count on this). When I chatted with PGo they denied it, that was madding becuz I knew they did it! So, I am trying to let people know this could happen to you. :tomato::fight: :pcguru: As far as the site-Joined 3 yrs ago and unless you don't have a TV it's cool. I find all I need on YouTube, TV, online. They advertise the WSOP, a lot, and that is why I got it but it only streams bits and pieces. The software is poor in so many areas. EX: If you don't watch all the show and expect to pick up where you left off, you would be mistaken. Every time you have to search where you left off. So I say, save your money. Not worth it!