dominisantus

dominisantus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell me, Who uses what poker trainers?
ICM Trainer or what else?
What are they like? In which disciplines and which ones are most effective to use?

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about this issue from the poker coaches. Yes, I did not use it, as they often ask. large sums of money for their training.

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I opened this thread thinking " poker trainers? a hat maybe but surely nobody has footwear too" :stupido2:

But of course, you mean software. I use FTT push fold quiz , DTO trainer App as free software. Poker tracker and equilab mouch more , but they are more analysis and study than training.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for analysis I use the program equalab and flopzilla
for training I hire a familiar trainer a couple of times a month so it is easier for me to study and analyze my games and mistakes

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

At the moment, I am my own poker coach :)

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]

[/COLOR]

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Cold not be

My best coach was Daniel Negreu, he certainly knows how to behave at a poker table; in brazil, some Starpro sell courses on poker.
:jd4: The best coach should be fun, since it's a very difficult game

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've used pokerLeakBuster (cash games only and it definitely opened my word of understanding poker strategy.
I also have HM3, and for my mobile toys, Preflop+(I purchase the annual subscription) and postflop (which is an GTO Trainer). I don't think I'm ready to pay for personal coaching sessions - not sure if I can justify it, as I' more of a "serious recreational" player. Any advice on when it's recommended to invest in "human" coaches??