Poker Tracking Software/H.U.D.s

A

AcesAvenged

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker online for a while now and have never used a H.U.D. like Poker Tracker, but am now considering the possibility. I was just looking for feedback from somebody that's used one and if they are worth the notable investment required. I'm also unsure about the ethics of it. Anybody have any opinions either way? I'd like to hear.

T

tayday79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker online for a while now and have never used a H.U.D. like Poker Tracker, but am now considering the possibility. I was just looking for feedback from somebody that's used one and if they are worth the notable investment required. I'm also unsure about the ethics of it. Anybody have any opinions either way? I'd like to hear.
if you are a good player then yes i would use it cause it help me a lot. i use poker tracker myself

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate!
I can write only by my experience.
Poker tracking programms help:
multitabling
create a data with stats for your opponents
find your leaks in game
balance your game etc.

But it is not only necessary thing to be profitable and winning player.You can definetely be good player without huds.It is a fact.If you want to raise your skill you have to study game and understand the groud theories.GL