Poker trackers ?

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

Do you guys think that poker trackers should be allowed at the tables?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the player is not ready to think with his head during the game, then he needs poker trackers and other programs to collect and analyze the opponent's statistics.

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any recommendations on a good platform?

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should!

They're basically tools that help you do what you should be doing at the table: collecting information on your opponents. Instead of doing it the old fashioned way (taking physical or mental notes), let the poker tracker do it for you.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think you are talking about a HUD but it is also used to track your game. HUDS are great but really not as concerning as you think. Yes they do give a player some advantage but not nearly as much you fear. Depending on the stat you would need thousands of hands to get an idea how a player plays. Also player change as time goes on. Today he maybe a crazy LAG and tomorrow he is a nit and you information is no longer valid. As for tracking is not a bad thing as some players like to review there games and look to see if they can play better. There is really nothing wrong with that.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see anything wrong with using HUD. I myself use holdem manager 2 But the tendency to prohibit the use of poker trackers in poker rooms is growing. It can be assumed that over time, more and more sites will refuse to support the work of poker trackers in their clients.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see anything wrong with using HUD. I myself use holdem manager 2 But the tendency to prohibit the use of poker trackers in poker rooms is growing. It can be assumed that over time, more and more sites will refuse to support the work of poker trackers in their clients.
Poker trackers should be used not only by less skilled players but also by professionals, remember that there comes an hour in the game in which fatigue can play a bad joke on us and not let us analyze a hand correctly, that's where it comes into play. the game the poker tracker, with respect to the sites that do not allow the use of poker trackers, I don't want to think badly but in this way it is easier to see that they cheat when the poker tracker tells you something and the opposite happens on the platform, This can be a double-edged sword for online poker sites and that's why they are banning it, that's just my way of thinking. Why else would they ban a tool that favors the player? Easy, you face bots of the site also not only players. Regards.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide