Poker Tracker or Holdem manager?

Keith_MM

Keith_MM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jivaro the best to pick up and use :) Pay for yearly plan if serious about poker and play at ps.
until you have used huds for a decent period of time you shouldn't comment. Jivaro is limited to stars and another in beta for a similar price you can get drivehud or some of the other huds and get a lot more functionality and use it across multiple sites

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
until you have used huds for a decent period of time you shouldn't comment. Jivaro is limited to stars and another in beta for a similar price you can get drivehud or some of the other huds and get a lot more functionality and use it across multiple sites
No it shows stats like f3bet and fcbet it shows street-specific PASSIVE STATS and it helps a lot with knowing who you can bluff and who you should slowplay instead.

weralomos

weralomos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have HM+Starshelper on PS

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sigh... I have cleaned up this thread. Feel free to debate the use of the products but:

- Nobody is going to promote their product or services at CardsChat unless they have my approval (very hard to get I might add)

- Only CardsChat moderators will moderate this thread

Carry on.

N

Nikolay Batsyun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
had used jivaro, but now HM2, its more functional.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules