Poker Tracker Adventure

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well - prompted by Dbitel's - "why can't you use PT, it is easy" question - I decided I would at least give it a try. But that was only because ChuckT's was gracious enough to say he would help me with it.

So he spent most of this afternoon walking me through the download, getting me to get a gmail account and showing me some basic things to do and look for.

We got the tournament history for my last tournament played -which was a CC event. I have to say when I saw the tournament summaries on each person it sort of intrigued me.

But when we put some HH in there - all I could think was "you dirty little spies" lol. No wonder Chris and Liam know every move I make.

So now I am out to get them - and Grum too. If I can remember what to do without Taylor around lol.

For now I am going to retire and wait until tomorrow to look at what I hope I added tonight.

And btw Liam and Chris - my pre-flop raise % is 16.67. So there, no more grief about 1% lol.

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome Dakota, I just downloaded it myself (for the 2nd time) and am gonna buy it this time. I could use the same lessons if anyone is willing to offer. most this stuff looks like gibberish.

Perhaps we could have a class?

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have 736 hands on you with a pfr of much less than 16.67%, looool ;)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome Dakota, I just downloaded it myself (for the 2nd time) and am gonna buy it this time. I could use the same lessons if anyone is willing to offer. most this stuff looks like gibberish.

Perhaps we could have a class?

ChuckT's said he was gonna write something up for here (prob so he will never have to re-live yesterday lol!!)

It was very late when you wrote this - you should have been asleep. I know your vision was blurred.

ps - I forgot to say before - ChuckT's is the best!!!

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost 2,000 hands Debi, and it 1.6% to be exact :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Well that is an improvement from 1.1% lol. Your stats are outdated though - I haven't played with you since.... Friday. You just keep using those outdated ones you have and I will have a better chance of putting your money in my pocket.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well that is an improvement from 1.1% lol. Your stats are outdated though - I haven't played with you since.... Friday. You just keep using those outdated ones you have and I will have a better chance of putting your money in my pocket.

Stars ? :p

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It is still 736 hands - something scared you lol.

Now after 3100 hands it is 2.5%. I know, still too low but at least going up.

Update on PT adventure. After using the trial for 1000 hands I decided to purchase it. So naturally I went ahead and got pahud too. Only costs $80 for both - much less than I thought.

It is very cool actually. I can't help but think seeing the stats on my opponents will help me - even if it is just a little. Maybe I won't get as much from it as some others - but will definitely get my money's worth in savings long term.

So yea dbitel - I think anyone could benefit from it. However I could have never set it all up on my own - so thanks again ChuckT's for all of your help along the way. And also thank you too Liam for your help.

Now let me go see what all is in there.....

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dakota-xx = 236 hands, 4.24 PF Rz %

EDIT: that's rings

Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dakota-xx = 236 hands, 4.24 PF Rz %

Can we frame this and send it to Liam??

Wait - it just hit me why it is so low in his stats! Cause he beats me to it every time!!!

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Defend you BB more. And raise more P/F

Attachments

• dakota.JPG
    dakota.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 50
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn I feel so exposed lol. Let me grab some clothes and I will respond.

Okay - now does that mean that 85% of the time when somebody tries to steal my BB I fold? Well hell - take this. The other 15% is when it is you - cause all I have to do is raise and you tuck your tail between your legs and run.

Will work on defending my bb's.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well Liam - do you have a needle and thread I can borrow? I seem to have a gigantic hole in my pocket since I have been practicing defending my blinds all morning.

Maybe you need to be more specific with that one as so far it has been a costly lesson. Do you mean when somebody raises my blind I should:

1. Call no matter what I have
  2. Call only if I have XX or better
  3. Raise no matter what I have
  4. Raise if I have XX or better
  5. And then what in the hell do I do after the flop?
For example $25 NL - I had 10-2 os bb and the guy on the button raised me to $1 - no biggie, and he has a high PFR% and had been bullying blinds like you do, so I call and flop top pair with 10's, so I bet $2 thinking he will fold his worthless crap since I am miss tightass and he raises me $3 more.....

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide