I liked neither, use "poker copilot"!

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i use both an also I am in the beta testing of HM3,which is a copy of PT4 but with completley different stats for the most part

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
definitely i threw away HM2, reason: it consumes a lot of resources (good english?) in my laptop (not counting that shit of postgresql) so i prefered to have an stable laptop that a bit of help in poker tables.

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe your talking about a different program
what program am I talking about? any out side assistance was not allowed and should still not be allowed in my opinion.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't know what's the difference between those two in general. I am using PT4 which is pretty easy for setting up, I am 100% satisfied from it. I have also used HM2 but I didn't like its menu so much. As for the stats that many people refer to I can't get it. How is HM2 better? I would like a HM2 experienced user to explain it to me because I am in the dark about that subject.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be a HM2 user, imho i prefer it better than pt4 because you can customize it more. The problem of HM2 is that you can fully customize that makes it easier to mess up and get errors/mistake than pt4.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules