redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello all,

I am in search of a good poker tracker like Tournament Indicator that I can use to collect stats on players at the table. This would really be a great addition to my notes recorded at the table.

A few years ago, I made my first deposit as part of a promotion to get a copy of Tournament Indicator and was really enjoying it until I change computers and lost the licence for the use of the software.

I know there are persons out there who need help on selecting a good program to do this and some of you have a lot to share on the topic. It would be nice to get a few links to check both free and paid software.

A good opportunity to build awareness and share information. This would be a great resource and thanks in advance for sharing!

I look forward to hearing from the poker veterans. :)

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really an expert but I've heard some stuff

Personally I don't use a HUD and never have but my husband has tried several. He seems to like Poker Tracker 4 the best out of the ones he tried.

Also, it seems a lot of the streams use Poker Tracker 4 also or at least most of the ones I watch.

I have often thought about trying one to see if maybe it improves my game because I have heard mixed reviews...some say it can mess with your style of play and others live by them. However, if I were to try one it would be Poker Tracker 4 simply because of all the positive feedback I have heard. It seems to have a lot of different features.

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
However, if I were to try one it would be Poker Tracker 4 simply because of all the positive feedback I have heard. It seems to have a lot of different features.

Thanks for the reply. I will look into it. Hope it is free, although I doubt it very much! :)