Poker Tournament Assistant

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I created an OIS ( apple ) numbers spread sheet to help run small tournaments...

but I cannot upload attached file.... any suggestions>

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Upload it to a free file hosting server (there are many) and share the link?

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I created an OIS ( apple ) numbers spread sheet to help run small tournaments...

but I cannot upload attached file.... any suggestions>
Gyazo.com

Removes sizing constrictions and download upload issues

just right click the gyazo screenshot you took in
whatever internet browser you use

copy link

click this on Cardschat forum post
ae9f0b30ffab75ce4505e6aa07c38739.png

paste link

Done!!!

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here Ya Go... Try This...

Should be self intuitive..
Poker Tournament assistant master

Please provide feed back..

Not responsible for any losses or issues you may have... This was a hobby project not a professional development. Use at your own risk

Last edited:
Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OIS poker tournament Assistant

Download and open with Numbers.... Edit mode...
  1. Set Up your Tournament ( choose CA$ Buy in value, Bounty or High Hand Value, Rebuy values
  2. Fill in players names ( check to make sure all Prize row ( top) $ values are 0 ( You can see a check box for bounty has been selected) the bounty is 5 dollars... with no players..
  3. under buy in Select status ( NONE / Late) Pending ( not paid ) status or( Registered ) adds the value of the buy in
  4. Under tables You can assign table
  5. Under seat you can assign seats
  6. Use check box if High hand is optioned in or bounty... adds a separate prize pool.
  7. Rebuy and be adjusted and as you increase the number of rebuys it adds to the prize pool
  8. Add ons similar ,choose option none, 1/2 add on , add on and rebuy...
  9. Second sheet ( Player & High Hand) allows you to track High hand claims
  10. The Pay out sheet divides up the prize pool and allows a manual mode...
  11. All rights reserved, For fun use only, No warranties or guarantees, Just a hobby sheet. Not responsible for any damages or losses, Use at your own risk. you have full edit rights.. I have used it twice for 8 player tournaments.. I think it worked well. But as always..... pay outs were done on the manual page
  12. the above is just because.
  13. If you wish to donate.... sixstringtele on pokerstars ( as before ) dont care. have fun...
Note.. You will have to duplicate the file and rename or you will always rewrite over top. ( ois and numbers system)

Don't forget to let the admins know if it works out and you like it.....

Value posts.. LOL>...

OiS poker tournament master

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look at the High hand tracking sheet.... names are auto filled from the Tournament sheet.
Finish , High hand , top card , second card to be entered.
Hihns

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pay out sheet view...
Three / Four / Five / Manual mode.. just subract from the pay out cell on his page oney

Stepper values can be changed ( click on cell , format, Stepper, information, select new values.
why Two.... i don't know.... cant remember.. likely to have two sets of stepper values in manual
Pay outs sss

Last edited:
Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
OIS poker tournament Assistant

Download and open with Numbers.... Edit mode...
  1. Set Up your Tournament ( choose CA$ Buy in value, Bounty or High Hand Value, Rebuy values
  2. Fill in players names ( check to make sure all Prize row ( top) $ values are 0 ( You can see a check box for bounty has been selected) the bounty is 5 dollars... with no players..
  3. under buy in Select status ( NONE / Late) Pending ( not paid ) status or( Registered ) adds the value of the buy in
  4. Under tables You can assign table
  5. Under seat you can assign seats
  6. Use check box if High hand is optioned in or bounty... adds a separate prize pool.
  7. Rebuy and be adjusted and as you increase the number of rebuys it adds to the prize pool
  8. Add ons similar ,choose option none, 1/2 add on , add on and rebuy...
  9. Second sheet ( Player & High Hand) allows you to track High hand claims
  10. The Pay out sheet divides up the prize pool and allows a manual mode...
  11. All rights reserved, For fun use only, No warranties or guarantees, Just a hobby sheet. Not responsible for any damages or losses, Use at your own risk. you have full edit rights.. I have used it twice for 8 player tournaments.. I think it worked well. But as always..... pay outs were done on the manual page
  12. the above is just because.
  13. If you wish to donate.... sixstringtele on pokerstars ( as before ) dont care. have fun...
Note.. You will have to duplicate the file and rename or you will always rewrite over top. ( ois and numbers system)

Don't forget to let the admins know if it works out and you like it.....

Value posts.. LOL>...

View attachment 337916
I do like the font on the column titles (y)