Poker tools for Mac?

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone! Just wondering what poker tools you would recommend for Mac since most of them are only for Windows. I've tried Poker Copilot and it's pretty nice, do you know any other poker software for OS X?

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey everyone! Just wondering what poker tools you would recommend for Mac since most of them are only for Windows. I've tried Poker Copilot and it's pretty nice, do you know any other poker software for OS X?
What did you like most about Poker CoPilot? Did you use the 30 day trial or buy the program?

I am on my third day of the 30 day trial of Poker CoPilot. It is designed from the ground-up for the Mac and was then ported to Windows, so for us Mac users it behaves in ways familiar to us.
Although I am early in my trial, I see enough stats to match my needs, which are low to medium. My pokerstars records from early April (when I started collecting them), all imported to the App as soon as I installed it.
I play a PokerStars Home Game with my friends ever since Covid shut us down. Poker CoPilot has imported over 5,000 hands for each of them. Their playing styles are much clearer now, and I hope to take even more of their money with my new information.

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What did you like most about Poker CoPilot? Did you use the 30 day trial or buy the program?

I am on my third day of the 30 day trial of Poker CoPilot. It is designed from the ground-up for the Mac and was then ported to Windows, so for us Mac users it behaves in ways familiar to us.
Although I am early in my trial, I see enough stats to match my needs, which are low to medium. My PokerStars records from early April (when I started collecting them), all imported to the App as soon as I installed it.
I play a PokerStars Home Game with my friends ever since Covid shut us down. Poker CoPilot has imported over 5,000 hands for each of them. Their playing styles are much clearer now, and I hope to take even more of their money with my new information.

I'm using the 30 day trial period. I basically like exactly the same things you mentioned. It was super easy and straightforward to import all my hands, it gives stats on every player for ACR tables which are the ones I used the most, I can see all my stats, etc. Overall I'm super happy with everything that is included in the free trial.

What I'm missing is an ICM program like icmizer, but for Mac.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm using the 30 day trial period. I basically like exactly the same things you mentioned. It was super easy and straightforward to import all my hands, it gives stats on every player for ACR tables which are the ones I used the most, I can see all my stats, etc. Overall I'm super happy with everything that is included in the free trial.

What I'm missing is an ICM program like icmizer, but for Mac.
Good to see someone else appreciating the same app.

Mac Poker