Poker Spyware

S

stevendrock

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I was looking around the internet for software tools to help in my learning process. I came across a web site offering a program called poker spyware, I think it was called. It claims to be able to read other players hole cards and also the the flop cards before they are ever flopped. How could this be? If it is true then how could I trust playing online if anyone could be using such a crooked tool. I have also found it odd that some people will call with almost anything and hit. Maybe this is just coincidence but I would like to hear some thoughts on this as it does make me wonder about the whole legitimacy of online poker. I have also seen special letters or numbers passed in the chat box from player to player in both cash and tournament play. What are your thoughts on this as well. I just don't want to play my "fair game of poker" with cheats and have virtually no chance of winning. :confused:

Sincerely,
Steven Rock

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I was looking around the internet for software tools to help in my learning process. I came across a web site offering a program called poker spyware, I think it was called. It claims to be able to read other players hole cards and also the the flop cards before they are ever flopped. How could this be? If it is true then how could I trust playing online if anyone could be using such a crooked tool. I have also found it odd that some people will call with almost anything and hit. Maybe this is just coincidence but I would like to hear some thoughts on this as it does make me wonder about the whole legitimacy of online poker. I have also seen special letters or numbers passed in the chat box from player to player in both cash and tournament play. What are your thoughts on this as well. I just don't want to play my "fair game of poker" with cheats and have virtually no chance of winning. :confused:

Sincerely,
Steven Rock

LOL it's a scam.

xtreme_calibur

xtreme_calibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive seen it advertised too, and it is about as legit a program as jamie gold is a poker player LOL (no offense to jamie DONK donk fans)...

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ask yourself - if anyone really had invented an unbeatable method of winning $$$$ at the poker table, would they really advertise it for sale ?

Obv it`s a scam.