Poker software help

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

I am playing poker for some years now, and still am at a low stakes level.
I play mostly because I like The game, but lately I am thinking I ca-n make also money from this, after winning some good tournament.

Now I play from my phone because much more relaxing, on pokerstars and unibet site.

The reason I make this post is to ask if I should get a poker software like holdem manager and play at a computer if I want to up my winning.

Does a poker software give You more an advantage în today s game?
because I know that Pokerstars does still allow hud s and I find IT hard to win there.
Unibet does now allow IT on there site and for me IT seems much more easy there to win.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it helps if you play a lot of tables and do not have time to follow the players, if you play 1-2 tables, you can do without it)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now most rooms have refused to use such programs
so it’s better to learn how to collect information on opponents yourself

moreover, insanity often happens in micro-limits and statistics will not always be adequate

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You don't need software to do well at poker, but if you want to take advantage of every possible edge, then it's best to use tracking software at sites that allow it.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you have the goal of becoming a professional and gradually grow up the limits, you need software such as Hold'em Manager or Poker Tracker. As far as I know, such software was created for playing cash games, but in tournaments it also gives a huge advantage over opponents. Unibet is a poker room for amateurs, and PokerStars is for professionals, because it’s more difficult for you to play there. But I think that at PokerStars there are much more prospects if you can play well and use software. And I advise you to play on the computer, since on the computer you can be more concentrated, use software and play at several tables at the same time.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you play with a soft, you miss the real game, the best way for me its live poker.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Programs in poker (in particular had) are like doping in sports! Everyone should be equal during the game.

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personal I hope that they Will ban this on every site because IT takes a lot from The fun for The game and makes People play like robots

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Although I only play poker on a laptop, I never use additional software. I prefer to improve my skills without using various additional programs.
Good luck.