J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
you can get good at poker without software?

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You can, but the software gives a strong advantage)

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With high level critical thinking skills, an endless memory, an unlimited bankroll, and a strong mind for math you probably could eventually. Software tools like GTO Wizard, HRC, Poker Tracker 4 help us mere mortals review and optimize our play based on objective information and a 100% accurate history of our play.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that it is certainly possible to succeed in poker without software, but it is undoubtedly easier to make decisions in difficult situations with it.

K

kostja007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are talking about GTO, than also you can learn poker by posting hands in a forum and to think about why you did the actions in that whcich you are posting. Explain every street why you did it and talk about your hand with other members. So it is important to explain and understand why checking, betting or folding is the best way to play the hand/street.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
you can get good at poker without software?
I have never used any additional software to play poker. I play using my skills and experience. Overall, I'm doing pretty well, my bankroll is growing steadily and I'm enjoying the game.