F

Floki360

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I have a question:

somebody know a free poker software just for the hand history? It's a little fuzzy at pokerstars to order and review all hands one by one in an email.

Thank you for your answers...

Floki360

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can use a database to have all your pokerstars hand in order and for easy review. If your looking for a free one, try FPDB, its an old open source poker database that you can import your hand history for review. A little harder to use at first compared to the commercial one but its free.

The easier way is still getting a database like the one in the stickys, they do pay for themselves in the long run.

I use DriveHUD, but you can us any of the database you prefer, all the major database works in pokerstars.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi,

I have a question:

somebody know a free poker software just for the hand history? It's a little fuzzy at PokerStars to order and review all hands one by one in an email.

Thank you for your answers...

Floki360
You used to be able to get Poker Tracker for free if you signed up to one of their partner sites you should probably check that first. But even if not pay for it, it’s well worth it just for the HUD alone and if you don’t have one then in my opinion it’s like fighting with one arm behind your back.

F

Floki360

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had some major problems installing PokerTracker4, instead I've got HM3 right now. It's fine and I think I'm gonna buy that.

thank you for the reply,

Cheers