Poker Software

F

FYSYX

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

I am a total beginner, playing with playmoney and freerolls on PS and was wondering whether there is free poker software you could recommend. Otherwise I kind of have no clue how to improve and spot mistakes:)

Cheers

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is better for you to first understand and implement some basic concepts like pot odds, outs, ranges, position and bankroll management. They are all well described here in CC. Software is just a tool but you should first learn the basics before trying to use tool to improve. :)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi!

I am a total beginner, playing with playmoney and freerolls on PS and was wondering whether there is free poker software you could recommend. Otherwise I kind of have no clue how to improve and spot mistakes:)

Cheers

Try this video playlist http://gripsed.com/win

and Try the new "Become a winning poker player in 30 days" course from cardschat. It's really awesome and will teach you all the things you need to know to improve your game!!

F

FYSYX

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the quick replies!

I was planning to do the 30 day course - looked very interesting.
I didn`t mean tracking software, however, programs where you can put in your hand and analyse it. I often find myself in spots I wish I could look up like experienced players do.

Cheers

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try this video playlist http://gripsed.com/win

and Try the new "Become a winning poker player in 30 days" course from cardschat. It's really awesome and will teach you all the things you need to know to improve your game!!

Aww, thanks for recommending the course, Evan! Also OP (or anyone else too of course :) )if you have any questions please just ask away in the thread for that day’s topic! :)