Poker online controller

J

JMT74

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just curious. Does anyone play online poker with a bluetooth wireless game controller. If so is it easier on your hands? Also what controller do you recommend and what is your setup? Thanks.

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theres a program where you can change your mouse buttons to key commands... I use that to wirelessly control the game.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've actually never heard of this before? Is this something people do?
Haha imagine playing poker on an xbox or PS4, that'd be pretty cool!

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you use for a controller? Xbox?

No I use my mouse with reprogrammed buttons. I play xbox over ps4 but like mouse controls for poker because I use a HUD. Hopefully that makes sense.

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like not entirely clear why bother to play with any controller? Just poker all mouse control) If not difficult, explain

J

JMT74

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like not entirely clear why bother to play with any controller? Just poker all mouse control) If not difficult, explain

Because my wrist hurts after awhile if I play too long with a mouse. I would think it would feel better using a game controller. That is why.

T

Trixster61

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play your mobile and use yer finger lol

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JoyToKey program is designed for remapping keys at your controller. I have a working version.
I'm using USB controllers simillar to Sony PS and PS2 controllers to operate my CNC machines. It's easy to assign a key or combination of keys for any button of the controller using Joytokey.
Example of what I've done is in this video.
You can buy many different controllers at ebay or ali...but i don't recommend previous versions of bluetooth if you're going to buy no-name chinese controller, it will have a delay, I've tried several. It's also better to buy a wired controller or wireless with a dok station, that has a built in charger... You will have to change batteries or charge accus often. Such controllers are like wireless mouse with built in microwave and fridge, they consume alot.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isnt this basically console vs pc gaming where pc gamers doninate everytime? The mouse is just much more precise when multi tabling id say

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because my wrist hurts after awhile if I play too long with a mouse.
Dear friend, don't be afraid of pain. In the distant past, I was shot through the palm of my right hand. The doctors were sure that the brush will remain in the bent position. I ate, slept and lived with a tennis ball for a year and a half. I had a woman's stocking on my arm. This is to prevent the ball from falling out. Many made fun of me. Later it was my turn to laugh. The result is sad for doctors. The palm is fully recovered. A computer mouse is like a tennis ball. Do not throw the mouse in the trash and do not look for easy ways. I don't insist, I just shared my experience.

Last edited:
C

crimsonshroud88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unlike the last response, I'd consider changing your controller.
Don't disregard this pain as it leads to the carpal tunnel syndrome. Try to get a vertical mouse (I got one from China for less than $9, just get a rechargeable one because these AAA batteries die too fast imo).

Lucky Alalk

Lucky Alalk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unlike the last response, I'd consider changing your controller.
Don't disregard this pain as it leads to the carpal tunnel syndrome. Try to get a vertical mouse (I got one from China for less than $9, just get a rechargeable one because these AAA batteries die too fast imo).
I found one on amazon with decent rating for 20 bucks
Called

"LEKVEY Rechargeable 2.4GHz Optical Vertical Mice"

Theres a program where you can change your mouse buttons to key commands... I use that to wirelessly control the game.
Can you plz tell me what it is called? Tnx

haha guys look what i found, costs 80 bucks

Attachments

• pokercontrols.jpg
    pokercontrols.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I do not recommend the truth I played a while but it is not reliable for some connection errors, as an example I did fold and for the connection sometimes I did nothing or paid, I stopped using it when instead of retiring it was all in and I cost a good tournament

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JoyToKey program is designed for remapping keys at your controller. I have a working version.
I'm using USB controllers simillar to Sony PS and PS2 controllers to operate my CNC machines. It's easy to assign a key or combination of keys for any button of the controller using Joytokey.
Example of what I've done is in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcYeB38kki8
You can buy many different controllers at ebay or ali...but i don't recommend previous versions of bluetooth if you're going to buy no-name chinese controller, it will have a delay, I've tried several. It's also better to buy a wired controller or wireless with a dok station, that has a built in charger... You will have to change batteries or charge accus often. Such controllers are like wireless mouse with built in microwave and fridge, they consume alot.

That was pretty cool thanks for sharing that