Poker Manager?

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what you think about poker manager?its usefull for tournaments and your game can be better?

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It can be useful if you know how to use it properly but getting use to it does take some time. If anything, it makes the process of analyzing old hands much quicker/easier.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I believe that such auxiliary programs for poker are not needed.
You must try to use as much as possible your own brain.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such softwares are helpful due to 2 main reasons:

1. HUD provides statistical information for the other players on the table and this can help sometimes when decision is 50/50
2. You can review your own game later using the database of the hands that you have played and this way improve your game and identify weaknesses

Saying that keep in mind that some of these softwares have rather steep learning curve till you learn how to properly use them and they can also be expensive. Holdem manager for example is around 100$. There are also options which are based on monthly fee if you prefer such way of payment.

My advice is to try a free HUD like easy poker hud and see if you can learn to use it properly. If you do that and it helps you you can later buy one of the more advanced options.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like HM2. If I play a few tables, it helps me.