Poker just like roulette?

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Total posts
We know that poker is a game of chance that can be calculated many of its variables and that there are programs that help us to make decisions, but the American or European roulette will be the same a game where you can win with the study of the variables that has this and the serious question to the community, someone knows of a program or software that transcribes the numbers that are displayed on screen in an online roulette room, this to quickly record the numbers that are coming out and calculate the probabilities of repetitiveness in certain numbers, anyone knows of any software?

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Total posts
We know that poker is a game of chance that can be calculated many of its variables and that there are programs that help us to make decisions, but the American or European roulette will be the same a game where you can win with the study of the variables that has this and the serious question to the community, someone knows of a program or software that transcribes the numbers that are displayed on screen in an online roulette room, this to quickly record the numbers that are coming out and calculate the probabilities of repetitiveness in certain numbers, anyone knows of any software?
Not at all. But lucky part of poker is its charm. Just think why no one plays chess for money :)

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Total posts
Hi, I tried to play online roulette and would not compare it with poker, for me these are two completely different games

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

Zero fold equity always
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Roulette is supposed to be completely random between each drop of the ball. I'm sure if you could examine the mechanics of the drop there may be some common properties, but I don't believe the betting rules allow for this to be exploited. With poker, you can at least change your total bet amount at potentially four points. Not so in roulette.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Total posts
Roulette is a game with negative mathematical expectation because there is a zero sector. No matter how hard you try, you will always be in the red when playing roulette.

Roulette Guide - Live Dealer Roulette