Which Poker HUD to use & how to Install?

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I recommend to you Holdem Manager2, and maybe GTO wizard, with these two, your game gonna be really better..

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A HUD is part of a tracker. So you purchase a tracker, install it on your computer, and then you configure the HUD and the sites, where you want to play. Exactly how to do that will of course depend on, which program you purchased. Most professional poker players use PT4, and so do I. A life long license is a bit over $100, so if you are serious about online poker, there is no real reason to look for cheaper (and worse) alternatives. HM2 is made by the same company, and is probably fine as well, but I have never used it.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am using DriveHud, pretty much all what I want.
Not expensive, and their support is second to none.
Even here on our forum, @John A and his team are always willing to help.
Any question I had, I submit either here or over the help in the App, and they answer in matter of 6-8 hrs.
Great customer support.

PokerEdge

PokerEdge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I recommend PT4, it is reliable and quite complex software, besides the HUD it has a lot of other important functions, I am satisfied with it.
There is help on the website on how to connect and configure the given poker client.
The most recently recommended is the Hand2Note software, it must be good, I have no experience with it.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it's better not to install various programs for yourself, each will only prevent you from thinking logically, think with your head now and then you will be the best player in the future

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend PokerTracker4.
Google can help find some tutorials.

IreAce

IreAce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokertracker 4 or Holdem Manager 3

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am using DriveHud, pretty much all what I want.
Not expensive, and their support is second to none.
Even here on our forum, @John A and his team are always willing to help.
Any question I had, I submit either here or over the help in the app, and they answer in matter of 6-8 hrs.
Great customer support.

Hey, thanks for the shout-out! Yeah, Drivehud 2 has only been around a little over a year, so it's not as widely used as some of these other HUD's that have been out 20+ years.... But our goal is to be the best and most affordable HUD on the market. We're getting there... inch by inch. ;)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
it's better not to install various programs for yourself, each will only prevent you from thinking logically, think with your head now and then you will be the best player in the future

Do you have HoldemManager or PokerTracker, etc.? Have you researched them extensively? If not... how would you know?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I use PokerStars. I was wondering how to get a HUD installed.

I believe PokerStars will be developing their own HUD for all players to be able to use (something similar to GGPoker). I am a member of 'TeamStars'

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use PokerStars. I was wondering how to get a HUD installed.
Download the installer from the HUD you selected then install on your PC. setup the HUD for pokerstars then enable hand history in pokerstars poker client.
For HUD, I suggest trying out DriveHUD because it has a short learning curve and tons of features you can use for off table study.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I once used one called free poker database, it was a little confusing to set it up. But I don't know if it's easy to find it nowadays.
I use hm2 (cause I had that old license). In my experience, you have to take some time to set all correctly.