Poker hud multi tabling micro stakes

F

Flickastick

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I’ve not played poker for years, I remember about ten years ago for a few months I was slowly building a bankroll only playing with 10% of my bank on any one table and working up through the limits this way, it was only pennies really but I was still earning a small profit.
Long story short I went on tilt one day and blew the lot in one hand. :confused:
Now I’m back and forgotten a lot and seem to be losing more often, I’ve got holdem manager 3 up and running and I’m trying to multi 4 tables.
So I’m looking for stats I should be using for my hud on small stakes multi ?
Any advice on hotkey setup?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you are prone to tilt, try playing a small number of tables first.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you just started again after a 10 year break, and you are struggling to beat the micros, then HUD setup should probably be pretty far down on the list of things, that you worry about. A HUD is for making adjustments against individual opponents, and its more important to have your default lines and strategies sorted out first.

That being said a HUD can still be usufull, but when new to a poker site and player pool, you need to focus only on those stats, that happen often, and are therefore fast to converge. You also need to keep it simple, so you dont overload yourself with information. A suggestion could be something like this:

* Player name
* hands played
* VPIP
* PFR
* 3-bet
* Fold to 3-bet after raising
* Flop C-bet
* Fold to flop C-bet
* AF (aggression factor)